Terms and information
The content of this online store is provided, updated, and managed by the following companies:
Organization Number: FO 2667710-8
Email address: email@example.com
Payment and prices
All prices on the website can you choose to see with or without 24% VAT.
All prices are current and may change in the future.
You can view the purchase grand total at checkout.
Terms of payment are also stated in the check out under the respective payment options.
If you are under 18, the approval of a parent or guardian is required to complete a purchase.
Deliveries and returns
We offer the following delivery methods:
Shipping within Finland and Åland Island is it free shipping. For the rest of Europe and world, the fixed price is € 10. Shipping is always tracked.
• We use Postnord as our shipping method.
• Please note that custom orders may take a longer time to be shipped. The time depends on the length of the queue in orders. However, we work as fast as possible and try not to exceed 4 weeks manufacturing time + shipping. If you are not sure how long the waiting time for a custom order is, you are welcome to contact us by our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• For purchases over 200 € / 2000 SEK, we offer free shipping for orders to the whole world.
When purchasing products over 150 € / 1500 SEK we offer free shipping within the EU countries.
Terms for delivery are also stated in the checkout depending on the chosen delivery method. Unless otherwise stated, the delivery time is 30 days. If an article has different delivery times, it is stated at the respective article. If delivery delay occurs, we will notify you through an email. We will do everything we can to fulfill your order. There may be times that make it impossible to fulfill the order on time, for example when our supplier or freight forwarder cannot fulfill their commitment to us. We reserve the right to exempt ourselves from all compensation to the customer regarding delays in delivery.
Replacements and returns
When purchasing products through the site, 14 days return policy always apply in accordance with the applicable consumer protection law. This means you can cancel your purchase order within 14 days of your package arriving at your postal agent. You must report the cancellation to us within 14 days. The right of withdrawal does not apply to goods on which you put your personal touch (custom orders), such as special design and size.
The product must be intact and unused with hang tags and / or labels still attached to the product.
Crystals, chains, cords, sequins and so on are for decorations and can easily take damage depending on how you handle the item. Complaints containing damaged decoration are not compensated.
• Plastic, Velcro, other packaging / covers that the product came along with must be returned in order for the product to be in salable condition.
• The product must be sent traceably and well packed so no damage to the product comes during delivery
• It is very important that the return -form that is included, is filled out completely and correctly and sent with the return
• The buyer pays the return cost and selects the shipping company themselves
• Shipping costs are not refundable upon return of the product
• The refund will be paid out with the same payment method as the customer used with their initial purchase order
• Returns which do not meet our return requirements are not accepted. Instead they will be returned together with an invoice for an administrative fee of 15 € / 150 SEK
• Unclaimed packages are charged with 35 € / 350 SEK
• For the return / exchange to be approved, no residue of dust, hair, dirt or similar can be found on the product. Think about how to try your product. If it is a hood, you wash the horse's head thoroughly and dry it. Wet wipes are a good method to remove dust and dirt from the horse before trying the product.
Keep in mind that the hoods are handmade, and each product has its personal touch.
Before making a return or complaint, send an email to us at email@example.com. We usually respond Mon-Fri 9 am-5pm.
If you purchased JS Horsemades products in second hand, we do not replace or refund the product.
14 days open purchase
We comply with the Distance Contracts Act and thus you have the right to return ordered goods without giving any reason. You cancel your purchase by notifying us within 14 days of receipt of your order. The article must be returned well packaged, in fine condition and in original carton. The product must be clean, meaning the product cannot be dirty or contain fur. The product should be in sublime condition so it can be resold.
If you as a customer, have handled the product to a greater extent than is necessary to determine its characteristics or function and you wish to return the product, it will be refunded at a lesser price. We have the right to deduct a sum corresponding to the products condition when returned. The decrease in value is assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Returns are sent to:
If you use your right of withdrawal, we will refund the amount you paid for the item at the latest within 30 days from the day we received the item. The buyer is responsible for the return costs when he returns the product.
Read more about the distance sales agreement at the Consumer Agency: http://www.konsumentverket.se/
When you place your order with us, you need to provide certain personal information. In connection with your order, you agree that we store and use your information in our business to fulfill the orders to you. You are entitled under the Personal Data Act (PDA) to obtain the information that we have stored on you. If it is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can request that the information be corrected or deleted. If so, contact us via email.